Bug Vision Software documentation.
Want to get started quick ? Look here
All the detailed features to master with BugVision.
* Bart Kouwenberg Grower at Harster Greenhouses: “Plant talk and you just have to listen"
* Mike Short, Entomologist consultant at EcoHabitat: "Variables are put in place by humans...Insects have been doing the same thing for millenia"
* Albert Grimm, Grower at Jeffery’s Greenhouses: “We have to collectively wok on getting the knowledge to the next generation”
* Yannick Harster from Harster Greenhouses "Agree with your people on the end goal...and I trust you will get there"
* Jason Lemay, PhD Cannabis Biological Control, University Of Guelph "We hope to be able to profile terpenes in cannabis strains ... to optimize parasotoid wasp release"
* Matthew Gates, IPM Consultant, Zenthanol San Diego CA “Impact of Covid-19 on Pest Management in Greenhouses"
* Charlie McKenzie from CropWalk Featuring IPM Guided Audit service : “Explaining the service goals and results to improve your IPM efficiency”
*Ronald Valentin, Director of Technical Business BCA at BioWorks : "Pesticides residues have a huge effect on BCA's ... and it is very important to ask those questions"
*Interview with Stephane Jory, Owner of AgriTechnic IPM Consulting : steps to implement a good pest management strategy
* Interview of Julie Graesch, Biological Program Manager at BioWorks
* Interview with Robert Shearer from CropWalk : "What are the components of a successful Integrated Pest Management strategy?"
* 8 tips for using Steinernema Feltiae Nematods
* Best practices using Yellow Sticky Cards
* Using Beneficials is good but do you release them properly? Build a Blower to Apply Biological Control Agents (By BioWorks)
* Neem Oil used as bio-pesticide
* Reading Nutrition Deficiencies on Plant Leaves
* 6 Things to Know about Fungus gnats
* Key Steps in Crop Inspection Scouting
* 5 Things to know about Two Spotted Spider Mite (Tetranychus urticae)
* How to set up thresholds for pest management
* Five things to know about White Flies
* Water Source, Water Quality and Water System
* Past year's Assessment : Your experience is gold!
* Branded Email: Do you need one?
* Setting goals for the new year
* Cloud Storage : Store and Share Content with your Team (Part I)
* Cloud Storage : Store and Share Content with your Team (Part II)
* Building an E-commerce Platform to support sales
* Cash flow planning
* Audits, Inspections and Inventories. How to implement them in your business ?
* Your book for the summer
* Writing Standard Operating Procedures - SOP
* Implement a Research Department in your Facility
Terms of service
Copyright © 2017-2021 IPSUM Vision Inc. All trademarks or registered trademarks are property of their respective owners